Solar Loan Origination Solutions & Software
FNI has been building custom and semi-custom loan origination platforms for over 30 years. Through all of this experience, we’ve learned that many customers interested in loan origination platforms don’t want the same exact solution as their competitors. They want something better; something tailored to their situation and built with the sole purpose of helping them succeed.
In order to make your mark in an up and coming market like solar energy, you need a partner that you can count on. Because of our extensive work with solar clients who have decades of industry experience, we’re in a perfect position to help you stay ahead of the curve.
The solar industry is constantly in flux, making the need to update your loan origination platforms more necessary than ever. Working through the solar energy process demands attention to detail and even the most minor errors can cost not only time, but money. FNI works with you to completely understand your lending process, helping you use your system to it’s full potential.
Because this time is so valuable, FNI already has relationships in place with necessary vendors, such as CoreLogic and Lexis Nexis, to ensure that the approval process flows smoothly, and necessary data elements can be used for a fast and easy approval process.
FNI’s Solar Loan Origination Software Platform is comprised of one or more of our eight core components:
- Web Application Capture – Allowing you to capture info from customers and lenders in an easy-to-use web application.
- Strategy Engine – Gives you the info you need to create an effective credit policy.
- Bureaus & Scorecards – We support all products from all major credit bureaus.
- Third Party Services – Check out our Third Party Integrations.
- Workflow & Queuing – Create a workflow unique to your business including new user roles, custom application statuses, & multi-level signoff.
- Credit Workbench – The FNI Credit Workbench puts the data you need right at your fingertips.
- Client Integration – Integration with core processing environments, application feeds, accessing customer relationship data during decisions, adverse action processing, and application booking are just a few ways that an FNI solution can be tied to your current enterprise.
- Reporting – We have options to fit all of our customers’ analytical needs.
FNI supports multiple loan models, including those with direct lending and those that utilize multiple lenders. This type of flexibility makes FNI the perfect fit for any lender interested in finding success in solar.
Don’t wait for the perfect solar loan origination platform to come to you.
Start working with FNI to find a solution that puts you in the best position for success.