Loan Origination Software and Systems
Financial Network, Inc. (FNI) provides customized loan origination software and credit origination services. We operate in a variety of industries, and have been powering the credit lending process for over 30 years. We offer a complete end-to-end credit origination and decisioning loan origination software for banks, credit unions, auto lenders, and other finance institutions. FNI utilizes our framework of proven credit origination components to create a unique lending platform for each of our customers.
By utilizing our component-based architecture, our team of experts can create Loan Origination Software that are as unique as your enterprise. The flexibility to be 10% or 100% of your lending process, has earned FNI the reputation of delivering better, faster credit decisions tailored to our customers.
Keep your Lending Process Unique
The focus of the implementation process for an FNI solution is to bring your desired workflow to life. Our standard components are the product of 30-years of building long-lasting custom solutions. FNI’s robust loan origination solutions have the ability to be customized by design, allowing our platforms to fit your organization. From small details such as custom fields, to larger elements your credit policy structure, our platforms continue to evolve to new levels with each new customer.
Varying Levels of Customization for a Tailored Solution
For loan origination solutions and network origination systems that require little or no customization, we rely on our Turnkey solution. For those customers that require more flexibility or have more specific loan scenarios requiring additional customization, we have an expanded version of Turnkey called Turnkey Plus. Our fully custom offerings are able to meet the needs of clients with highly innovative processes or exceedingly unique challenges
Loan Origination Software Components
FNI utilizes a flexible process when it’s time for our customers to implement our loan origination software. This ensures that the solution is targeted to the existing need yet ready to expand for future needs.
The FNI Turnkey Platform can be implemented in many ways to meet your needs: either a portion of your process or a full end-to-end solution. Maximum flexibility allows our customers to maximize their existing investment and keep what works.
Our components include:
Web Application Capture
- FNI allows for a diverse set of options when capturing an application. It starts with a responsive credit application containing the fields and flow unique to your products. This application looks modern and intuitive on a desktop yet also scales down to capture the growing mobile segment
- The FNI Strategy Engine was designed to enable the complex automated lending scenarios demanded by the world’s most analytical lending operations. It puts all of the application data and all of the bureau information directly into your hands as you implement credit policy.
Bureaus & Scorecards
- FNI is fully integrated with all major credit bureaus and maintains redundant connectivity to each. All products from all bureaus are supported.
Third Party Services
- FNI is continuously increasing the power and flexibility of our system by integrating new third-party functionality. Fraud scoring, title searches, and e-signatures are among the ways that FNI has leveraged the most innovative data services available. See all of our third party integrations
Workflow & Queueing
- Create a workflow unique to your business including new user roles, custom application statuses, & multi-level signoff.
- The FNI Credit Workbench puts the data you need right at your fingertips. Our template-driven architecture allows our implementation team to rapidly adjust our workbench environment to meet your lending needs.
- FNI enables our clients to reap the benefit of their decision data. Integration with core processing environments, application feeds, accessing customer relationship data during decisions, adverse action processing, and application booking are just a few ways that an FNI solution can be tied to your current enterprise.
- Reporting needs vary by customer, and FNI has options to fit for all of our customers analytical needs.